Editorial / Reviewer Board Selection
International Journal of Management and Human Sciences (IJMHS) (e-ISSN: 2590-3748) operates under the guidance of an Editorial Board. The editorial board provides expert advice on content, attracting new authors and encouraging submissions. The Editorial Board and Editorial Advisory Board are a team of experts in the journal's field.
Editorial / reviewer board members:
• Review submitted manuscripts
• Advise on journal policy and scope
• Identify topics for special issues, which they may guest edit
• Attract new authors and submissions
• Endorse the journal to authors, readers and colleagues and encourage to submit their best work
• Assist the executive editor in decision making over issues such as similarity index and submissions where reviewers can’t agree on a decision
• Select editorial board members
Editorial / reviewer board members are nominated and selected by the journal’s editor(s), and publisher.
Editorial / Reviewer boards generally undergo a complete revision every two or three years, with members joining, stepping down or continuing for another term. Changes also occur in the interim, for example if a member resigns.
A journal’s editorial board can affect its quality, so editors should consider the following:
• The location of board members should represent the reach of the journal
• Board members' expertise should represent the journal's scope
• Representatives should be appointed from academic and research institutes
• Persons with experience as reviewer, guest editors, authors of key reviews are selected
• Existing board members may suggest names for new members
If you are interested in joining journal’s editorial / reviewer board kindly mail your detailed CV by mail mentioning your ORCID and official e-mail ID (if available) to email@example.com.