Instructions to Authors
Structure of Article and Author Guidelines
1. General Information:
A. Please write your article in good English (American or British usage is accepted).
B. Articles should contain approximately 1000 to 4000 words. Shorter or longer submissions may be submitted upon approval from the editor.
C. Articles must be submitted online or as an email attachment to: email@example.com
Articles (including the references) should have the following specifications:
i. Text document must be in Microsoft Word compatible format and in one style column with 2 cm margin at each side of A4 paper.
ii. Body text must be double-spaced, in font size 12pt and Times New Roman.
iii. Heading must be font size 16pt, in bold and Times New Roman.
iv. Subheading must be font size 14pt, in bold and Times New Roman.
D. Plagiarism- All articles will be checked for plagiarism. If plagiarism is found the article will be rejected.
2. Title: The first letter of each word in title should be typed capital. Please avoid using punctuation marks like (,), (“”), (?), (!), etc. in title and don’t underline words.
*font: Times New Roman, Style: Bold, Size: 14.
3. Authors’ Names: Please write authors’ names after main topic.
*font: Times New Roman, Style: Bold, Size: 10.
Please indicate authors’ postal addresses completely after their names. Country name, telephone number and email addresses of each author are necessary.
*font: Times New Roman, Style: Italic, Size: 10.
4. Abstract: Abstract should be less than 250 words. Authors need to be careful that the abstract reflects the content of the article accurately.
*font: Times New Roman, Style: Normal, Size: 12.
5. Keywords: Indicate keywords after abstract (4-5 words). Please separate your keywords with (;).
*font: Times New Roman, Style: Normal, Size: 10.
Segment the Articles in the following parts:
1. Title Page:
(a) Title of article.
(b) The full name/s of the authors.
(c) Job title/Occupation, employer, location and affiliation of each author.
(d) Name and address of the author responsible for correspondence (Include address, telephone number and email address).
*font: Times New Roman, Style: Bold, Size: 12.
7. Tables: Present tables at the end of the article. Number tables in accordance with their appearance in the text. Place the caption of the table above table. Place explanatory matters below the table. Avoid vertical rules.
*font: Times New Roman, Style: Normal, Size: 10 (both caption and data in table).
8. Figures: Present figures, at the end of the article. Number figures in accordance with their appearance in the text. Place the caption of figures and diagrams below them.
*font: Times New Roman, Style: Normal, Size: 10 (for captions and data in diagram and figures)
Tables, Illustrations, Figures and Photographs: Graphics such as tables, illustrations, figures and photographs that are in low resolution must be embedded in the article you are submitting (in MS word). High resolution version of the graphics must be e-mailed to us as additional attachment.
9. References: Use the APA Referencing Guide. Arrange references alphabetically at the end of the article. The Latin abbreviation “et al” should be italicized.
*font: Times New Roman, Style: Normal, Size: 12
10. Consent: If you are publishing photographs of patients, kindly secure their consent. E-mail us a copy of the agreement along with your article or research papers.
11. Copyright waiver: Along with the article, the copyright waiver statement duly signed by author and co-author(s) must be submitted.
12. All articles published in International Journal on Recent Trends in Business and Tourism will have copyrights under IJRTBT. (Copyright Waiver Form)
13. Originality and Plagiarism: The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others, that must be appropriately cited or quoted.
General Instructions for Author’s:
Types of Articles:
Original Articles: Should contain title page, abstract, keywords, introduction, research methods, results and discussion, conclusion, acknowledgement, and references. The length of the text should be limited to 12-22 pages including the references.
Review Articles: Should be requested by the editor, but IJRTBT will also accept submitted reviews. The authors of review articles are invited to contact the Editorial Office before preparing a review article. Both solicited and unsolicited review articles are subjected to editorial review such as the original papers.
Letters to the Editor: IJRTBT accepts letters to the editor. Letters, less than 500 words, should discuss articles published in the journal during the previous six months. Letters will undergo peer-review processing and will be edited for clarity.
Case Study: It is included all the reports about the special issues and new procedure in some limited cases with good results but not confirmed yet internationally as a global choice. It should be not exceeded more than 2000 words.
Structure of Articles:
Title Page: Should contain title which should include the study design, author(s) information such as the first name, last name, highest academic degree, and affiliation.
Abstract: Should contain background, research methods, results, and conclusion sections separately. The objective of study, findings (including its statistical significance) and the conclusion made on the basis of the findings should be clearly presented.
Abstract is not necessary for case reports, while review articles should have an abstract. Nevertheless, the length of an abstract should be less than 250 words. Authors need to be careful that the abstract reflects the content of the article accurately.
Keywords: Each submitted article should contain 3-4 keywords.
Keywords will assist indexers in cross indexing the article as they are published with abstract.
Introduction: This should summarize the purpose and the rationale for the study. It should neither review the subject extensively nor should it have data or conclusions of the study.
Research Method: This should include exact method or observation or experiment. Mathematical and Statistical methods must be mentioned and specify any general computer package used.
Results and Discussion: Results must be presented in the form of text, tables, and illustrations. The contents of the tables should not be all repeated in the text. Instead, a reference to the table number may be given. Long articles may need sub-headings (mentioned on page 1 as Subdivisions) within some sections to clarify their contents.
Discussion should emphasize the present findings and the variations or similarities with other work done in the field by other researchers. The detailed data should not be repeated discussion again. Emphasize the new and important aspects of the study. It must be mentioned whether the hypothesis mentioned in the article is true, false or no conclusions can be derived.
Conclusion: Your conclusion is your chance to have the last word on the subject. The conclusion allows you to have the final say on the issues you have raised in your paper, to summarize your thoughts, to demonstrate the importance of your ideas, and to propel your reader to a new view of the subject. It is also your opportunity to make a good final impression and to end on a positive note. In conclusion you represent something important to your readers, and can be used for some, or all the following tasks:
• Emphasizing the purpose and importance of your article
• Explaining the significance or consequences of your findings
• Indicating the wider applications of the method developed in your article
• Establishing your article as the basis for further investigation
Acknowledgement: All contributors who do not meet the criteria for authorship should be covered in the acknowledgement section. It should include persons who provided technical help, writing assistance and departmental head that only provided general support. Financial and material support should also be acknowledged.
Author(s) must acknowledge and declare any sources of funding and potential conflicting interest, such as receiving funds or fees by, holding stocks and shares in and organizations that may profit or lose through publication of your paper. Declaring a competing interest will not lead to automatic rejection of the paper, but we would like to be made aware of it.
Submission: Manuscripts must have been written in English. Also the manuscript must have confirm letter that is assumed manuscripts are exclusively submitted to IJRTBT and have not been previously published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review or thesis) and are not under consideration by any other journal. In the covering letter one author should be specified as the “corresponding author” and all other authors should personally sign the covering letter. Authors are responsible for all statements made in their work. The editorial board has the right to insert any necessary changes so that the manuscript is harmonized with the editorial framework of the journal. All submissions to the IJRTBT should contain a completed copy of signed covered letter containing the copyright agreement.
Final Checklist: The authors must ensure that before submitting the manuscript for publication, they have taken care of the following:
1. Title page should contain title, name of the author(s), their qualifications, mailing address for future correspondence, email address, phone, and fax number.
2. Abstract in structured format up to 250 words.
3. Keywords contain 3-5 words.
4. References should be typed as instruction that mentioned above.
5. Tables and figures should be typed at the end of the article.
6. Copyright (covering) Letter. (COPYRIGHT TRANSFER AGREEMENT)
Submitting Letters and Comments
This is open access journal; you may use the guidelines in submitting articles and research papers. Address your viewpoints, and comments to the Editor of IJRTBT in the contacts provided herein.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Online ISSN: 2550-1526 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
©2021 INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL ON RECENT TRENDS IN BUSINESS AND TOURISM (IJRTBT)
All Rights Reserved (website design).